Maryan M. Ackley - Family Law Litigation Support
"People who are involved in a marital dissolution or litigation matter need advisors who can see the big picture and help them navigate to a successful resolution of their issues. My experience providing financial and tax consulting to individuals with complex financial situations enables me to provide clients and their attorneys with the information they need to successfully build their case. I find helping clients through a stressful period in their lives is a very gratifying experience."
Maryan provides litigation support services primarily in family law matters, focusing her 28 years of CPA experience on tax and valuation issues for marital dissolutions. She previously served as the partner in charge of the firm’s Tax Practice and provided tax, business and financial planning, and compliance for individuals, trusts, estates, corporations, partnerships and nonprofit organizations. Her expertise also includes a wide range of financial and tax consulting, including stock option strategies, stock diversification planning, retirement planning, business sales, charitable giving and estate planning.
- Magna cum laude, University of Iowa, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Forensic and Valuation Sections
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) - Litigation Section
- Board of Trustees, Chair of Finance Committee, Sacred Heart Schools, Atherton
- Advisory Board Member, Sand Hill School
- Past President and Treasurer, St. Joseph's School of the Sacred Heart Parents' Association
- Past Member, Audit Committee, Junior League of Palo Alto MidPeninsula
- Past Board of Directors, President and Treasurer, Rebuilding Together