Matthew J. Price - Assurance and Advisory
With nearly 15 years of experience, Matt’s portfolio focuses on small to mid-sized privately held companies in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, software, and high-tech. He has extensive experience in revenue recognition, equity accounting and mergers and acquisition transactions. In addition, he is a key member of the Firm’s Employee Benefit Audit Plan practice focusing on defined benefit contribution 401(k) plans.
- B.S. in Business Administration from Menlo College
- Certificate of Advanced Accounting Proficiency Program at Santa Clara University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Previous Board Member of the Peninsula Silicon Valley Chapter of CalCPA