Top 5 New Sage Intacct Features – 2023 Release 1
Corinne Flores, Solution Engineer, here with some of the exciting new features coming out in the 2/17/2023 release. Check out all the Release Notes to discover the ones that will benefit you.
1. Enhanced List View – Beta for Vendor list
Personalizing the Vendor list view just became super easy.
- Add and remove columns right from the list user interface with just a check in the list of columns
- Drag & drop column position to create the order you want
- Resize column widths and freeze columns just like you can in Excel
- Filter the list from the column header including conditional filters
- Once customized to your requirements, save the view to have your own custom report
- A side-by-side view displays the list next to a vendor record
This functionality is available now on the Vendors list. Upcoming releases will roll out these enhancements to all lists.
2. AP automation – Announcing General Availability
Now you too can take advantage of the ability to automatically create draft AP bills from uploaded and emailed vendor documents.
- Bills are created from a company specific email address or uploaded via drag & drop
- System uses Artificial Intelligence to populate bill details such as accounts and dimensions based on previous transactions
- Bills list view highlights exceptions such as duplicate invoices or unreadable documents
Note: There is a nominal fee per transaction and agreement to sign. Please contact Drew Hernandez, [email protected], to sign up.
3. Contracts – Two time saving enhancements
- When you need to change a billing schedule, a preview screen is available to see the new schedule before saving. If you are not satisfied with the results, just cancel changes to get back to the original schedule.
- Evergreen Contracts can now include items with Usage-based pricing as well as flat fees and billing template items.
4. General Ledger – Trial balance options
The opening and closing debit and credit amounts can now be shown on the Trial Balance with the click of a button.
5. CSI Payments – Digital AP
Thinking about making AP fully automated? By adding Vendor Payments along with AP Automation, you will be able to handle the entire AP process digitally within Sage Intacct. With this release, a specific Email address field has been added for sending remittance advice so that it goes to the right AR mailbox for your vendor.
- Don’t miss all the quick “how to” videos available in the Help Center – Video Library.
- Sage Intacct training is now Sage University and can still be accessed directly from Help & Support.
AND THERE IS MUCH MORE…!
Questions about the release, your account, discounts, or product features? Andrew Hernandez is here to help as a trusted resource.
Please feel free to contact [email protected]
Considering a new or changing your ERP system? Contact us using this form.