Business Tax Director
Chris brings over 15 years of experience to the senior leadership team of our business tax practice. He specializes in providing income tax return compliance, consulting including research and analysis of tax issues including sales and use tax matters, income tax provision preparation, and tax authority inquiries and examinations. Additionally, his experience managing both closely held, venture backed, and foreign owned companies provides the ability to meet the needs of complex organizational groups. Chris works for a broad range of national and multi-national companies in the technology industry. Additionally, he has worked closely with corporate shareholders and related compensation issues including 280G calculations.
- Master’s in Taxation, San Jose State University
- Bachelor’s in Science, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Treasurer on the Board of Trustees, Waldorf School of Sacramento
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)