Nilufar has over 20 years of public accounting experience, specializing in working primarily with high net worth individuals, their closely-held businesses, partnerships, fiduciaries and non-profit entities. Her expertise is in serving executives and officers of public and pre-IPO companies, and sophisticated investors to optimize tax efficiency with complex investment vehicles, concentrated stock positions and stock option planning. She also assists in family wealth transfer matters, and in reaching philanthropic goals. She also handles tax issues related to individual founders such as stock option planning and income tax compliance.
- M.B.A. Santa Clara University
- M.S.T. from Golden Gate University
- B.S. Santa Clara University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Board of Directors for the Silicon Valley chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Board of Directors for the Palo Alto Art Center Foundation