Prerna has nearly 25 years of experience and is a director in the firm’s Tax Practice. Her clients include high net worth individuals, such as entrepreneurs, executives, venture capitalists, young professionals and founders of companies. She works closely with her clients to assist with tax compliance and annual tax planning. Her services include stock option planning, optimizing tax efficiency with concentrated stock positions, and charitable giving. She has a keen interest in assisting her clients with the choice of philanthropic vehicles. Prerna is responsible for all tax compliance services for the firm’s Public Charity clients and is a leader in our services to Private Foundations Practice.
- B.Com. Osmania University in Hyderabad (India)
- Intermediate degree of Chartered Accountancy
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Fluent in Hindi and Gujarati