Wine Industry Research and Financial Consulting
Our exclusive consulting services, research reports, and special studies provide the strategic data and analysis you need to meet challenges and maximize opportunities in today's uncertain environment.
We are based in St. Helena in the heart of the Napa Valley. For over ten years we have conducted original research and published a wide range of studies unique to the wine industry, including custom business research for wineries, suppliers, trade organizations, customers, and investors.
The Federal Trade Commission, state legislatures, and numerous courts have cited our research as the most reliable independent source of data for the US wine industry. This reputation has been earned through our history of:
- Meticulous data collection and due diligence
- Well-designed original research on the wine business and wine market trends
- Ongoing assessments of the impact of wine industries on regional economies
- Confidential custom consulting to wine industry enterprises, investors, and suppliers
Some of our recent engagements include:
- Development of financial forecasts for start-up and mature winery businesses
- Economic impact studies for a variety of wine and vineyard related businesses and regions
- Market analyses and benchmarking for wineries and wine regions
- Analysis of the market for custom crush services and barrel storage
We help you create targeted business strategies to establish points of difference with competitors and to increase profitability.
Understand current California wine grape prices in the context of bottle price.
Download our California 2011 Bottle and Grape Price Analysis Tool which includes data from 2007 through 2011.
Analyze California wine grape tonnage and prices by major varietal and region. Tool includes data from 1991 through 2011 and projections through 2016.
Download our Grape Trends Pivot Table for 2011.