Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP offers a flexible benefits package that allows our employees to select the options that best fit their unique needs.
Group Insurance Plans
- Medical Plans: Employees can choose from a variety of health options, including both PPO and HMO plans
- Vision and Dental Plans
- Firm Provided Group Life Insurance and AD&D
- Firm Provided Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): General, Dependent Care and Limited Purpose FSAs
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) Plans with Employer Match
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Commuter Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Portal
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid-Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Commitment to the Community
- Community Involvement: Our firm participates in various community service events each year. Recent events include Second Harvest Holiday Food Drive, St. Vincent de Paul clothing drive, and the UpLift Adopt-a-Family gift drive. We also encourage employees to be active within their own communities.
- Serving on Non-Profit Boards of Directors: Frank, Rimerman + Co. is committed to empowering our employees to make effective and valuable contributions to our communities. We provide training for employees who are interested in serving on a non-profit board of directors.