Anne’s career with Frank, Rimerman has spanned almost forty years. During this time, she has held numerous leadership roles in the firm and has been a trusted advisor to many of the firm’s clients. Throughout her career, Anne has combined her deep and detailed knowledge of tax law with a wide breadth of client experiences to provide impactful advice and counsel to her clients. While clients often search out our firm because of our tax expertise, Anne has often found she can have the most impact by intently listening to her clients and helping them identify concerns that often reach beyond the complexities of the tax law and business.
- B.S. California State University, Fresno, Summa Cum Laude
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Board member and Secretary, Center for Excellence in Non-Profits
- Board member and Treasurer, Los Altos Mountain View Community Foundation
- Past Board Chair for both Vista Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired and the Palo Alto Red Cross
- Previous Board of Director’s service for the Silicon Valley Community Foundation and KTEH