“It is very important to me to have a positive influence on the world around me. I want people to be in a better position for having known me. Sharing this passion in our firm allows me to have this impact on our clients, our employees and people throughout our communities.”
As the managing partner of Frank, Rimerman + Co. from 1995 to 2014, Bryan has had a significant impact on the firm, our clients and our team. Under Bryan’s leadership, the firm experienced significant growth and gained its exceptional reputation both locally and internationally.
- M.B.A. & B.S. Indiana University, Kelly School of Business Honors Program
- Board of Directors of Avidbank and its parent, Avidbank Holdings, Inc.
- Board of Directors of CAMICO Mutual Insurance Company, Inc.
- Trustee of the Sobrato Family Foundation
- Chair, Board of Directors of Cristo Rey San Jose Jesuit High School
- Past member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Governing Council, Professional Ethics Executive Committee, Nominations Committee and the Virtual Grassroots Panel
- Past Board of Directors member for the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), serving on its Strategic Vision Advisory Task Force and the CalCPA Scholarship Task Force
- Past Board of Directors member for the Silicon Valley Community Foundation serving as Vice Chairman and Chairman of the Finance and Investment Committees, as well as member of The Valley Council