Danny specializes in providing tax planning and compliance to a wide array of clients, including high net worth individuals and their closely held businesses and trusts, early/mid stage venture capital funds, and private corporations. Danny has experience in international tax matters for inbound and outbound taxpayers as well as the U.S. income tax laws surrounding investments in foreign entities. Additionally, he provides succession planning using wealth preservation techniques and the compliance requirements surrounding gift and estate taxes.
- Bachelor of Science, University of California at Santa Barbara
- Currently pursuing his Master of Science in Taxation at Golden Gate University
- Member of the Finance Committee, Working Solutions Microloans
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)