Accounting and CFO Advisory Partner
Lizzie works with early and mid-stage venture-backed companies serving as a Controller and Director of Finance. She has served clients in a number of industries including software (SaaS, enterprise software, security), cleantech (solar retail, solar manufacturing), life sciences (precision medicine, medical device, research), mobile and internet (apps, gaming, social broadcasting, media, search). Lizzie’s areas of expertise include managing startup operations, accounting and business process, month-end/quarter-end close process, financial statement preparation in accordance with GAAP, preparing reports for Board of Directors meetings, budgeting and monthly forecasts, technical memos, equity management, audit preparation, due diligence, and acquisitions.
Lizzie has extensive experience with transaction processing, payroll processing, human resource assistance, business tax filings (sales/use tax, property tax, Delaware Franchise Tax), and preparation of income tax documentation. She also has experience working with companies with foreign parent subsidiaries (China, Germany, India, Israel, Ukraine, and the UK) and consolidations of international subsidiaries.
- M.S. University of San Diego
- B.A. Westmont College
- Licensed Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member of the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)