Jaime De Jesus
Jaime has been serving the venture and private equity community for over 17 years. He spent the first 15 years of his career at a Big 4 Firm, where he worked on some of the largest and most complex venture capital funds. He works closely with general partners and their related entities on their tax planning and consulting needs. Jaime also has extensive experience with the tax issues surrounding qualified small business stock.
- M.S.T University of Southern California
- B.S. Haas School of Business at University of California, Berkeley
- California Certified Public Accountant
- New Jersey Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)