Family Office Director
Joanna brings over 15 years of accounting managment and tax experience to the team. Starting her career in the Firm’s Tax department, she has worked closely with high net-worth individuals, their families and their private foundations in various capacities throughout her career.
Joanna excels at helping her clients keep on top of their day-to-day financial matters and entities while working with them to plan for their long term financial goals. Her areas of expertise include: monthly and annual reporting; assistance with personal investment transactions, tracking expenses and cost basis of assets, assistance with payroll processes, and preparation of information for use in individual and business tax planning and return preparation.
Internally, Joanna plays a key role in strategic initiatives for the Family Office department to increase speed, quality, and expansion of client service offerings. These include initiatives around team engagement or morale, new software, and process optimization and standardization.
- M.S. University of Oregon
- B.S. University of Oregon
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member of the Family Wealth Alliance’s Young Professional Network