John works with high-net-worth individuals, their closely held businesses, partnerships, and fiduciaries. His expertise is in serving business owners, executives, and sophisticated investors to optimize tax efficiency with complex investment vehicles, concentrated stock positions and stock option planning. John also actively assists his clients in family wealth transfer matters. He has extensive experience with research and development credits, multistate tax issues, and foreign compliance.
- Master’s in Taxation from San Jose State University
- Bachelor of Science from University of California, Santa Cruz in Economics and Bioinformatics
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past participant of CalCPA’s Emerging Leaders Program