As a Tax Partner in our San Francisco office, Jonathan focuses on delivering advice and insight that is right for each of his clients. He takes the time to understand what is important to each client so that he may help them achieve their goals in a tax-efficient and practical manner.
Jonathan has been with Frank, Rimerman since 2008, working primarily with high net worth individuals, venture funds, and closely held corporations and partnerships.
Jonathan’s expertise includes:
- Gift and estate planning
- Charitable planning
- Stock option planning
- Qualified Small Business Stock planning
- Entity structuring
- State and foreign tax compliance, residency issues
- Various forms of trusts (GRATs, DGTs, CRTs, CLTs, ILITs)
- Family partnership structures
Jonathan’s education and memberships include:
- M.S.T. from Golden Gate University
- B.A. University of California, Santa Barbara
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)