“Our clients work in environments of constant innovation. They rely on us to keep pace, understand their needs and help them peer around the corner for what is coming next.”
As a tax partner in our San Francisco office, Joe has over 20 years of experience in tax planning and consulting, and works with a wide range of clients. He works closely with founders, key executives and corporations, specializing in consulting regarding entity structure, corporate compliance, mergers and acquisitions, stock options and executive compensation. He also has significant expertise in the issues associated with venture fund and private equity investment partnerships. Joe’s expertise for individuals, entrepreneurs and high net worth family groups includes succession planning, estate planning and gift tax planning.
- J.D. Fordham University School of Law
- LL.M. New York University School of Law
- B.S. Manhattan College
- New York Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the Bar in the states of California and New York
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)