With over 15 years of public accounting experience, Michael specializes in providing tax, financial, and estate planning to high-net-worth individuals. His clients include entrepreneurs, executives, venture capitalists and founders of some of the largest Silicon Valley companies. He has extensive experience in stock option planning, charitable gift planning, family limited partnerships, and various trust structures to help his clients minimize tax liabilities and maximize wealth transfer.
- Master’s in Business Taxation, University of Southern California
- Bachelor’s of Science, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Advisory Board Member of the Accounting Department, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)