Sangini has over 25 years of experience assisting high-net-worth clients, closely held businesses, partnerships, fiduciaries, and non-profit entities with complex income tax and estate planning services, including the compliance of income tax and estate tax filings. Through combining her technical tax expertise and straightforward communication style, Sangini is able to simplify the most complex situations to ensure her clients have a clear understanding of their customized strategy.
Sangini has significant expertise with venture funds and venture capitalists. She works with founders of companies with new wealth as well as helps families to optimize income tax, philanthropic planning and wealth transfer strategies. Sangini passionately believes that the best strategy is one that not only helps her clients reach their goals but is in line with their personal passions and interests. She listens deeply to her clients and closely collaborates with her clients’ investment advisors and estate attorneys to ensure her clients receive a holistic financial solution.
Sangini’s experience includes:
- concentrated stock and option planning
- qualified small business stock planning
- venture fund compliance and structuring
- family office structuring and planning
- tax planning with real estate transactions
- charitable gifting strategies
- international tax exposure planning
- tax planning around crypto currency transactions
- B.Com University of India, Mumbai
- Indian Chartered Accountant
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
In addition to being a trusted advisor to her clients, Sangini is devoted to building and supporting the Frank, Rimerman community. As a valuable member of the firm leadership team she serves on the Board of Partners and the Tax Leadership Committee. Sangini is a mentor and role model to the women at Frank, Rimerman and is active in furthering the advancement of women in leadership roles throughout the profession.