Assurance & Advisory Director
Over the past 13 years, Stephanie has served small and medium privately held companies in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, non-profit and pre-IPO software and technology companies, among others. She serves as a member of senior leadership for our corporate audit and employee benefit administration audits practices.
- Master’s in Accountancy, University of Oregon
- Bachelor’s in Science in Business Administration with Concentrations in Accountancy & Accounting Information Systems and a minor in Economics from California State University Sacramento
- Treasurer on the Board of Trustees, Waldorf School of Sacramento
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)