“The greatest reward of my career has been to see the evolution of our passion to serve clients. Growing up with Silicon Valley, and being part of the invention and development of technology, increased communication, and globalization of transactions gave us fresh perspectives and kept us focused on providing new and innovative services. We were at the forefront in creating litigation and valuation services, international tax services, and stock option accounting and planning, among others. That passion continues today.”
Tom is the retired managing partner of Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP . He currently lives in Napa Valley and is consulting in the firm’s Napa Valley office. Tom has specialized for over 30 years in litigation support and expert testimony services in a variety of complex business and family law matters, qualifying in various state and federal courts. He has been appointed an expert to the court, special master, mediator and arbitrator and has served on the faculty of The National Judicial College and The Federal Judicial Center. Tom was selected as the founding chairman of the CalCPA Litigation Service Committee when it was formed in 1984.
- B.A. San Jose State University
- Past Chairman of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Past President of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Past Member of the Financial Accounting Standards Board International Committee
- Past United States Representative to the International Federation of Accountants
- Past Board of Directors member: Peninsula Community Foundation, Silicon Valley Community Foundation, and Napa Valley Community Foundation