Brian M. Kreischer - Managing Partner
"When a new client tells me our services were well worth the money because our entire team understands their business and approaches the project in a creative and intelligent manner, I know we've accomplished our goal of developing top-level talent that delivers real value to our clients."
Brian is the firm’s managing partner and has over 20 years of public accounting experience. Throughout his career, he has served clients in a variety of industries with technical accounting, financial reporting, corporate governance, risk management and business advisory services. He also serves as an expert witness in various litigation cases involving complex financial matters, including marital dissolutions, fraud and damage computations. Brian has presented at national conferences on complex technical issues, including revenue recognition, stock compensation and international accounting issues.
- B.S. Syracuse University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member AICPA National Advanced Accounting and Auditing Technical Symposium Planning Committee
- Member Baker Tilly North America Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Past Chairman, Finance Committee for the Palo Alto Art Center Foundation