Candace L. Vaughn - Assurance and Advisory
"The rapid pace of changing technology and borderless economies create unique challenges and opportunities for all companies. Our clients rely on us as their trusted business partners to provide the information needed to react timely so they can focus on building a successful business. My ultimate reward is seeing clients succeed."
Candy is a partner in the firm’s Assurance and Advisory Practice, working out of all of our Bay Area offices. She specializes in servicing investment companies and privately-held businesses with entity structure services, financial reporting services and complex accounting issues such as revenue recognition, equity accounting and merger and acquisition transactions. She has 14 years of public accounting and assurance experience ranging from large privately-held professional service companies to pre-IPO software and high-tech companies. Candy also serves as the quality control reviewer for our business valuation group.
- B.S. in Accounting, San Jose State University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Named a CalCPA Woman to Watch in 2010
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Auditors
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Candidate for Accredited Member (AM) of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA)