Jason P. Stork - Assurance and Advisory
"I enjoy helping prepare clients for the future, to maximize their readiness for what may come and to help them execute when success arrives."
Jason has extensive experience working with manufacturing companies, and privately held, pre-IPO software and high-technology companies. He is experienced in revenue recognition, equity accounting and mergers and acquisition transactions. Jason also oversees all of our Service Organization Control (SOC) Attestation engagements and has partnered with several large private and public companies to seamlessly implement SOC 1 and SOC 2 programs.
- Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting, Deakin University, Australia
- B.C. Monash University, Australia
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified in Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Australia