Kevin P. McAuliffe - Tax
"In a constantly evolving tax and economic climate, our clients trust Frank, Rimerman to provide practical and timely solutions to a wide array of complex financial issues."
Kevin is a partner in the firm’s Tax Practice, working primarily out of our San Francisco and Palo Alto offices. He has over 30 years of experience assisting high net-worth clients with complex income tax and estate planning, asset protection planning, risk management, and tax controversy services. Kevin also works extensively with international tax matters for inbound and outbound individuals and families. He provides numerous affluent families with full-scope financial management services in conjunction with our Family Office Department.
- J.D. Loyola University School of Law
- L.L.M. in Taxation DePaul College of Law
- B.S. Augustana College in Illinois, Phi Beta Kappa
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Certified Forensic Accountant
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member of the Illinois State Bar
- Published author on retirement planning