Bryan E. MacQuarrie - Chief Operating Officer
"Our superior client service starts and ends with people who are constantly learning--that makes all the difference."
Bryan believes outstanding service organizations are created from the deliberate combination of extraordinary people and skillful management.
As the Chief Operating Officer, Bryan is a member of the Firm’s executive committee and focuses on managing the smooth operations of a rapidly-growing, dynamic group of talented individuals, working in the country’s most vibrant economy.
Bryan has over 20 years’ experience in leading and consulting to professional services organizations. Previously, he was a founding member and Senior Managing Director at Outsource Partners International (OPI), a pioneer in the finance and accounting outsourcing industry. Bryan’s work with firms of all sizes on managing corporate growth, transformation and transition provides the Frank, Rimerman team with a perspective on the people, operations and organization fueling Frank, Rimerman’s continued success.
Bryan’s expertise includes:
- Strategic and growth planning
- Talent and management development
- Outsourcing and strategic sourcing
- Infrastructure and functional enhancement
- Risk management
- Financial management
Outside of work, Bryan is passionate about education, technology, culture and entertainment.
A few of Bryan’s professional distinctions and accomplishments include:
- B.A. University of California, Berkeley
- M.B.A. University of California, Irvine
- Active Alumnus of the Regents' and Chancellor's Scholars Association at UC Berkeley
- Former Research Fellow at the Center for Digital Transformation at UC Irvine
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member of the CPA Firm Management Association