Patrick M. White - Assurance and Advisory
Patrick’s assurance experience includes not-for-profit organizations and privately held companies in a variety of industries. He has a deep interest in helping not-for-profits accomplish their individual missions. He leads the engagement team for all of the firm’s not-for-profit clients.
- B.S. Business Economics with an emphasis in Accounting, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Chair of the Philanthropy Committee at Frank, Rimerman + Co.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Board of Directors Member, St. Vincent de Paul of Santa Clara County
- Prior Audit Committee Member, St. Vincent de Paul of Santa Clara County