Anne M. Yamamoto - Tax
Anne is the partner-in-charge of the Firm’s Tax Department and the Services to Individuals Division. She serves on the Firm’s Board of Partners as well as the Partner Management Committee. She specializes in tax and financial consulting for individuals and their families and has 40 years of tax experience. Her clients are many of Silicon Valley’s business leaders, including venture capitalists, founders and chief executive officers of some of the area’s largest companies. Anne works with these individuals and their families to create optimal income, gift and estate tax solutions while also helping them achieve their wealth preservation, charitable and other financial goals.
- Summa cum laude, California State University, Fresno; Outstanding Graduate, School of Business
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Board member and Finance Chair for the Center for Excellence in Non Profits
- Past Board Chairman for both the Vista Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired and the Palo Alto Red Cross
- Previous Board of Directors service for the Silicon Valley Community Foundation and KTEH